Thursday 10 February 2011

Milestone - 80th Birthday Card for a keen fisherman!

A little bit unconventional for me cos I normally stamp images and paint with H2O's, but just thought I would try something different - so voila I stitched a sort of fishing collage as best I could incorporating it with the 80.
The sewing was not too difficult but think this is a one off because sticking it all down with an insert as well was some feat but got there in the end. Hopefully there will be some happy old man on Saturday!
Thanks for looking
and your comments are really appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    What a gorgeous card - did he love it? I'm sure he did...
    Thanks for visiting my little blog, and have a lovely weekend.
    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this has lovely texture in real life...and I bet he loved it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home made cards are so wonderful. This one looks great!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...