Thursday, 10 February 2011

Milestone - 80th Birthday Card for a keen fisherman!

A little bit unconventional for me cos I normally stamp images and paint with H2O's, but just thought I would try something different - so voila I stitched a sort of fishing collage as best I could incorporating it with the 80.
The sewing was not too difficult but think this is a one off because sticking it all down with an insert as well was some feat but got there in the end. Hopefully there will be some happy old man on Saturday!
Thanks for looking
and your comments are really appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz
    I don't seem to have an e-mail from you with your address details so that I can send you your giveaway goodies. Did you send one?
    If you did I don't know where it has gone! Can you send me an e-mail & I will get them sent off to you.
    Find my e-mail address on the contact page on my website or click the Contact button at the top of the blog underneath the header.
    Thanks
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    What a gorgeous card - did he love it? I'm sure he did...
    Thanks for visiting my little blog, and have a lovely weekend.
    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again.
    I'm so glad the magazine & other items arrived.
    Thank you for letting me know, hope you are enjoying the magazine.
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet this has lovely texture in real life...and I bet he loved it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home made cards are so wonderful. This one looks great!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...