Tuesday 8 March 2011

Trying out some silhouette buttons...


I was a little tired of stitching and thought I'd do something different!
There were quite a few weeny stamps in my craft box so thought I would try and stamp them onto fabric with a fabric ink pad and chose black on white material.
I am still thinking as to whether they're OK and thought they could be used with a number of projects such as sewing, scrapbooking, cardmaking or gift tags.
Well that's me for today and hope you enjoy looking!

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean they look OK??? They are amazing!!!!!! What very cute little pictures they are. Are they on covered buttons or just around a circle shape? They would make into a lovely badge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, thank you for your comments and they are actually 29mm covered buttons - might try them of shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...